Join Our Team And Build In-demand
Tech Skills And Accelerate Your Career Growth.
Interested in this Job? to apply Send Your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Edureify Technology Private Limited
Edureify is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. Edureify is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its hybrid Bootcamp programs.
Edureify is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. Operating in India & USA. By offering Live Classes from industry experts with content and interactive learning, Edureify is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in Practical and outcome-based learning helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
What are we looking for?
· An individual with excellent communication skills, interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
· Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
· Reliable and trustworthy individuals who can easily build rapport with prospects. People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
· People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
· A sales mindset, to effectively communicate Edureify Program to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
· Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
· Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
What will you be doing?
· Acting as a mentor & guide and being a source of career advice for potential learners.
· Counselling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how Edureify Programs can accelerate their career.
· Will have to do consultative outbound calls & follow-up calls on a daily basis with prospective students & their parents
· Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of Edureify Programs.
· Taking responsibility for the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned leads. Phone/video calls, product demonstrations, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
· Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
· Carrying weekly revenue and enrolment targets.
Compensation: Up to 7LPA + Incentives based on your performance
- Native speaker of Hindi, English
- Good proficiency in English is an added advantage.
- Noida, Kolkata
Job Type: Full Time
Send Your CV at career@Edureify.com