This document applies to students who enrolled in the FUll Stack Development(PAy After Placement, Learn Now Pay Later) cohort or Bootcamp.
The Edureify Guarantee(PAP,LNPL) - Full Stack Development Welcome to Edureify’s Full Stack Development (the “Bootcamp/Course”). We are committed to your success and will support you fully in the transition into a software engineering career. We back our commitment with the Edureify Full Stack Development Guarantee (the “Edureify Guarantee”): subject to the Terms below, we will refund 100% of your paid Course Fee if you are not offered a Qualifying Position (as defined in the Terms) within the Guarantee Period of receiving a Bootcamp/Course certificate of completion. If you are paying for your program using the Deferred Course Fee plan through Satya Microcapital, we will refund 100% of your paid Course Fee if you do not receive a Qualifying Offer (as defined in the Terms) within the Guarantee Period of receiving a Bootcamp/Course certificate of completion. A career transition involves focused, consistent effort. We put in this effort to help you make that transition, and ask for an equal commitment from you. Specifically, you shall satisfy the requirements below in order to be eligible for the Edureify Guarantee. If these requirements are not satisfied, you may still participate in the program and receive all of the advantages of career support, but you will not be eligible for the Course Fee refund.
*The credit facility(education loan) is provided by a third party credit facility provider and any arrangement with such third party is outside Edureify's purview.
Terms The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the Edureify Guarantee:
Definitions A “Qualifying Position” is defined as any role in the software engineering field as:
1. A salaried employee or waged employee working an average of at least 30 hours a week onsite or remotely;
2. A full-time (30 or more hours per week) contractor, intern, or other compensated service provider relationship for 3 months or longer working onsite or remotely; or
3. A paid onsite or remote contractor or intern that has the potential to be extended or converted to a full-time role. If you are paying for your program using the Learn Now Pay Later Course Fee plan through Satya Micro capital, a “Qualifying position” We may communicate to your lender that you have received an “Offer of Employment” once you have received a Qualifying position. The “Guarantee Period” is defined as the period beginning at enrollment and ending 18 months after receiving a Bootcamp/Course certificate of completion for those living within a Metropolitan Area at the time of enrollment or 18 months after receiving a Bootcamp/Course certification of completion for those living outside a Metro city Area at the time of enrollment, or a longer period as set forth below. Extension of Job Guarantee: If you are in the active interview stage at the end of the guarantee period your Job Guarantee shall be extended. The extension of the Job Guarantee shall remain in effect, and students will be required to fully participate in all Job Guarantee requirements until the interviews with all relevant companies have been concluded and a final decision has been made.
Commitment to the Program and Your Success We require that you fully commit to your job search and take our recommendations seriously. As a graduate of the Bootcamp/Course, we expect you to be an active participant in your success and put significant effort into your growth and your job search. Therefore, for the Edureify Guarantee to be applicable:
○You must abide by Edureify’s Code of Conduct and its provisions at all times. You shall refrain from engaging in any conduct that violates the Code of Conduct, including but not limited to dishonesty, plagiarism, harassment, discrimination, or any other form of misconduct.
Post-Completion Job Search Requirements Starting on the day you are approved for completion after having completed the above mandatory requirements:
○You are required to apply for a minimum of 10 Qualifying Positions per week, as recommended by Edureify Career Coaches to ensure an active job search. These guidelines are based on industry best practices and are designed to enhance your chances of securing suitable employment opportunities. You must fully complete and submit weekly applications related to your Edureify course and conduct one (1) follow-up for each application.
○You must actively demonstrate your continued skill development with a minimum of 2 activities per month. To ensure continuous skill development and growth in your professional journey, it is crucial to actively engage in ongoing learning opportunities and skills enhancement. By proactively participating in a variety of skill development activities, you can broaden your knowledge base, acquire new skills, and stay updated with industry trends. Edureify’s Career Curriculum provides a detailed list of qualifying skill development activities.
○You must be active in building your network and reach out to at least 10 individuals per week and conduct 4 unique informational interviews per month as defined within your course career curriculum. In line with Edureify’s “one-size fits one” approach, Career Coaches may increase weekly and monthly minimum activities based on individual coaching plans.
○Networking - Outreach includes emailing, LinkedIn messages, meetups, and conferences. Being consistent in your professional networking including making course-specific contacts and following up is critical to one’s success in the job search.
○Informational Interviews - An informational interview may be done in person, via video chat, or by phone. As a part of Edureify’s Career Curriculum, an informational interview is defined as a meeting to learn about the real-life experience of someone working in the field related to the course of study or with a company that interests you. Informational interviews are not actual interviews or discussions with recruiters.
○You must schedule calls with a Edureify Career Coach at the frequency instructed by the coach.
○You must take guidance from your Career Services team, and follow their recommendations on your job search strategy including building your network and applying for job types that are a good fit for you. You must be applying for roles that are suited to your level of experience and areas of expertise, and maintain realistic expectations about what kind of first Software Engineering job is right for you.
○You must provide the Edureify Career Services team with a weekly summary of job-related activity in the tool provided by Edureify, including all job applications submitted and networking efforts made. You will also provide Edureify with further job-related information on request.
○You must respond to placement-related communications from Edureify within 72 hours.
○You must always act with reasonable and good faith efforts to obtain a Qualifying Position.
○You shall promptly inform their Edureify Career Coach of all recruiting activity, including active interview statuses, by providing necessary documentation or evidence, such as interview invitations, confirmation emails, or any other relevant correspondence. You are expected to keep documentation of all job search activities. Please note that Edureify reserves the right to request documentation or evidence of your actual submission of anything above including but not limited to applications, informational interviews, networking, and skill development activities to verify your compliance with this requirement. In line with Edureify’s “one-size fits one” approach, Career Coaches may increase weekly and monthly minimum activities based on individual coaching plans. How This Guarantee Applies To You
Without limiting the foregoing, situations that void this Edureify Guarantee include, but are not limited to:
1. You turn down a job offer for a Qualifying Position.
2. If you choose not to conduct a job search related to your course during the Guarantee Period, you have the option to suspend your job search for a maximum of six months. To do so, you must provide written notice to Edureify and obtain Edureify's written approval. Edureify’s approval will serve as a mutual agreement to extend the Guarantee Period. If you receive an offer for a Qualifying Position during the suspension period, your eligibility for a refund will be terminated. Additionally, if you receive an offer for a non-Qualifying Position, it will invalidate the Job Guarantee. Once you resume your job search after the suspension period, Edureify reserves the right to extend the Guarantee Period by up to six months. This ensures that the total Guarantee Period accounts for any interruption in your job search 3. You decide to search for a role that does not meet the Qualifying Position criteria above or is outside of the software engineering field/industry.
4. You accept a role that does not meet the Qualifying Position criteria above or is outside of the software engineering field/industry before the Guarantee Period is over.
5. You do not put sufficient and consistent effort into your job search, as outlined above.
6. You do not communicate with Edureify Career Services consistently throughout your search, including notifying us of any offers you have received.
8. You significantly change your job search strategy during the Guarantee Period, including without limitation changing the Metropolitan Area of search, or industry, unless agreed to in advance by Edureify.
9. You do not follow through with the interview process for Qualifying Positions in a timely and professional manner, including but not limited to not participating as expected by the employer in the interview process by providing responses to employer communications, showing up on time for interviews, and providing documents or follow up as expected by employers.
10. You do not apply for jobs that are suitable for your background or experience as discussed in your calls with Edureify’s Career Services team.
11. You no-show or reschedule/cancel a call with less than 24 hours notice with a Career Coach or mock interviewer 3 or more times.
General This Edureify Guarantee and Terms, along with the Edureify Terms of Service, set forth the entire understanding between you and Edureify with regard to the subject matter herein. Any provision of these Terms that is unenforceable shall not impact the enforceability of any other provision. Edureify shall have the sole discretion to determine whether the Terms have been satisfied and whether you are eligible for a refund of your Course Fee. Likewise, Edureify may waive any breaches at its sole discretion.
|Training Period Stage
|Program Fee Refund
|First 7 Days
|Within the First 21 Days
|After 21 Days